Adding New Products
Add products to your Imonggo stockroom to sell in your store
Go to Stockroom then click the Add Product button
Fill out all required fields.
- Description – which describes the item in paragraph form. You can add details such as item size, color, supplier and more.
- Cost (Price at Purchase) – the estimated cost of the item when you buy it from the supplier.
- Minimum/Maximum Quantity – just type the min/max values of the item’s inventory. We will add reports that will correspond to this later on.
- Add Barcodes – type the barcodes that correspond to the product if it is available, so you can scan the item with a barcode scanner while selling. If the item does not have a barcode, you can type any series of numbers here so you can print a barcode label for it using our barcode printing feature.
- Add Tags – these are words that describe what the item is or how it looks like. You can use tags as categories, or a way to sort your items (this is only applicable if you are a premium user).
Example of tags:
Upload a product image by clicking the Choose File button.
Note: The maximum size allowed for the picture is 64kb
There is also some Advanced Settings where you can turn on/off the following:
Note: The Mark as popular option is for items that your customers buy the most.
Once you finalize all the details of the product, click the SAVE button to create the item. The product created will be displayed in Stockroom > PRODUCTS.
After uploading your products, you can now move on to making your first sale.